Search-This welcomes Sara Smith to the team. We are very happy to have Sara join the team. Anyone who follows her blog, i love code knows the warm and friendly writing style she uses; her writing feels like a conversation over coffee.
Having Sara join the team will most certainly benefit the Search-This readers. It’s nice to get the female perspective on things and Sara isn’t one to hold back her opinion. Just look at her new WordPress plugin simply titled “Ask Me” which allows users to forgo the typical “About Me” page of their blog and replace it with a “Ask Me” section that allows readers to get a more intimate view into the blogs author.
Enjoy Sara’s bio below:
User Name: ses5909
- childhood ambition: so many but mainly an astronaut and a forensic investigator (I was addicted to serial killer books)
- fondest memory: my kids being born
- favorite music: I like rock/alternative mainly but am open to other music
- retreat: kayaking in Monterey bay
- proudest moment: I have lots. Im most proud when I see my kids. Sounds cliché I know, but its true. Kids really change your life
- biggest challenge: staying focused
- alarm clock: my dogs
- perfect day: being outside and enjoying the fresh air with my best friend
- first job: sold admittance to a softball field when I was 14
- indulgence: ice cream
- favorite movie: What about bob
- inspiration: life