Episode 1 – 4/30/2007
Guest: Rand Fishkin, CEO & Co-Founder of SEOmoz.org
Background: Search Engine Optimization, Internet Marketing
Total Time: 21 minutes
In this, our inaugural podcast, we talk with Rand Fishkin – Search Engine Optimization specialist for SEOmoz.org. Rand gives some optimization advice to help you optimize your website. He also explains the new Premium Membership that SEOmoz.org now offers and finishes with a few personal questions! Who knew that Rand Fishkin would be iPod-less!
This being our first podcast we did have some technical glitches. The volume on my phone is a bit low at times, so click the webPod wheel on the right and turn it up!
- 00:30 – Hear Rand’s thoughts on reporting paid links to Google
- 04:18 – Rand tells us his opinion on .gov and .edu links
- 07:20 – When optimizing, is what’s good for one good for all?
- 10:21 – Rand gives us some pointers on how to optimize
- 12:14 – Rand tells us some of his favorite keyword tools
- 18:32 – Get to know Rand a little bit better