Episode 7 – 8/6/2007
Guest: Chris Garrett, Blogger ChrisG.com
Background: Developer, Entrepreneur, and Blogger
Total Time: 27 minutes
Chris blogs numerous places, including here sometimes, and is someone who is considered a professional blogger. He and I sat down and had a great conversation about blogging tips and strategies. Our talk actually went twice as long as it should have, but it was a great conversation and I didn’t want to cut it short! So, we rambled on and I have turned this into a two-parter packed full of great information. Chris really knows his stuff and this is a great post for beginner and experienced bloggers alike!
- 00:28 – How does Chris keep up with his posting pace?
- 03:45 – We discuss what kind of topics get people to comment.
- 07:45 – How do you get people to comment?
- 11:40 – How being a blogger can affect your life.
- 17:43 – We talk about hosting your own blog versus a hosted solution.
- 24:38 – The misconception of “Build it and they will come”.