Episode 14 – 01/07/2008
Guest: Yaro Starak, Entrepreneur’s Journey
Background: Internet Entrepreneur
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yaro Starak is a young entrepreneur from Australia. Yaro has created, managed and sold several different Internet businesses since 1998 and currently teaches people how to make a full time income from blogging part time.
At the beginning of each conversation, I like to tell the guest what to expect. As usual, I told Yaro that the calls usually last from 20-30 minutes unless we just really start talking. Well, that happened here. After much editing, the talk is still a solid 45 minutes — there’s just too much good information for any person looking to do commerce online that I had to include. So you get to enjoy an extra 15 minutes for FREE!
Have a listen and as always, I appreciate your thoughts.
- 00:27 – How many websites does he own?
- 01:32 – We discuss buying websites.
- 06:20 – How does interest in a topic measure up with your site’s/blog’s success?
- 13:10 – How do you filter out the crap from the quality?
- 18:10 – What is your exit strategy?
- 23:11 – What was the motivation behind closing the enrollment of Blog Mastermind?
- 29:39 – We really talk about who Blog Mastermind is for and who will benefit from it the most.
- 40:00 – Have you ever thought of taking this data and porting it over for internet entrepreneurs?