Episode 17 – 02/25/2008
Guest: Danny Sullivan, Search Engine Land
Background: SEO/SEM Guru
Total Time: 24 minutes
Danny founded Search Engine Watch in 1996 and spent a decade there educating the world on search engine marketing. In 2006 he left SEW to start up a new website Search Engine Land where he serves as Editor-In-Chief. Danny also continues to speak at Search Marketing Expo (SMX West) on all things search related. Perhaps no one has done more to evangelize SEO than Danny Sullivan.
- 00:29 – What in the world is a technologist?
- 01:13 – What’s new with Danny?
- 04:34 – Does Google deserve it’s high public approving rating?
- 12:11 – How has social media change Internet Marketing?
- 16:20 – What are some social media strategies?
- 17:19 – We learn about Sphinn.com
- 21:21 – Random question time